Archive for category josh hutcherson
Hunger Game’s star and all around twink-a-licious shorty Josh Hutcherson graces the cover of the new OUT Magazine with an insightful accompanying interview to boot. With the 2nd installment of the trilogy set to hit theaters shortly it was only fitting that we’d get more than Jennifer Lawrence doing the rounds on endless fashion rag covers – don’t y’all think? Read the rest of this entry »
Like the world over, we too have been anxiously looking forward to the arrival of The Hunger Games – starring Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson and Isabelle Fuhrman. The preview alone for the book-to-screen adaptation wet our appetite for a full experience. Hell, who are we kidding, Hemsworth had us wet for so long we were damn near drowning in it… And we were determined to get our fill during one of the last promotional nights by the young casts before the grand opening worldwide!
Interesting evening… But a grander screen experience.
From the costumes to the CGI effects to the casting – the film is a epic, capturing the conflicts of social class structure accented through color.
Oddly, folks are still on the Twilight comparison phenom and we can’t help but wonder why… Other than the obvious that is… the media fueling a public frenzy which originated with the books – much like the Harry Potter novels. That and the fact that Breaking Dawn II still has one remaining episode on the 2012 horizon.
Sure, on the surface it appears to play to a tween audience. But once you look past the surface of things – the fact that it stars a generally young-ish crowd being the most obvious – it really is a whole hell of a lot smarter than Twilight and well, no further connections can be discernibly made.
We now must regress to reading the book(s) given how wowed we were left with the film.
And on Sunday afternoon, the estimated tallies being reported are in the tune of around $155 Million – with a pre-sale coming in around $15 million alone.
Not bad start – but hardly a surprise.
We are for certain glad to have made the sacrifice and dutifully covered the NYC special screening, held at Chelsea’s SVA theater, late last week.
Yeah, the film has premiered everywhere else and Tim-buck-too but Lawrence’s green low-cut cleavage revealing cocktail number makes up for the scheduling blunder by the suits. Although her attitude could in & of itself use some fine tuning. (Girl it’s early in the game for such disdain… OSCAR nomination or not…)
Other notable attendees: Alan Cumming, Rob Thomas, Cheyenne Jackson, Stanley Tucci, Irina Shayk, Abigail Breslin, Bridget Moynahan, Jake T. Austin, Dave Annable, Giant’s Victor Cruz and Carlos Leon.
no images were found
box office report, celebrities, entertainment, harry potter novels, hunger games, isabelle fuhrman, jennifer lawrence, josh hutcherson, liam hemsworth, social class structure, stanley tucci, victor cruz
You are currently browsing the archives for the josh hutcherson category.
RTnM eBay Advertiser
What Readers are Saying…
- girlfrombk on Mariska Hargitay: Riverdale SVU Fan Selfie
- Paula on Hisham Tawfiq: The Blacklist Films in Yonkers
- Question on Hisham Tawfiq: The Blacklist Films in Yonkers
- Rosie on Nicole Kidman: Family Fang Keith Urban Visit
- Shiksa Goddess on Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Hooked Up With Tasha McCauley
- Tyriq on Jeremy Meeks: NSFW Alleged Nude Photo Surfaces
- aem524 on Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Hooked Up With Tasha McCauley
- Charles young on Jeremy Meeks: NSFW Alleged Nude Photo Surfaces
- Native NYker on Keira Knightley: Begin Again Promo Push
- Isabel on Keira Knightley: Begin Again Promo Push
RTnM’s Top Viewed Posts
- Miley Cyrus: Marc Jacob Muse and Topless Peaks
- Justin Timberlake: Flashes Penis Peeing in Pool
- Michael Phelps: Full Frontal Shower Photo
- Ryan Kwanten: Web Nude Surfaces
- Zac Efron: NSFW Leaked Nude Pic
- Mariska Hargitay: Riverdale SVU Fan Selfie
- Zachary Quinto: Full Frontal
- George Burgess: Bathroom Nudes Go Viral - Reports
- Juliette Lewis: Terry Richardson Alleged Sex Scandal
- Antonio Biaggi Davila: Perfect Puerto Rican Porn Papi
NativeNYker’s Rants, Thoughts & Merde
The tales of a freelancer based in New York. Told from a first hand perspective, deep in the trenches of current events and celebrity red carpets. The sole purpose of the site is to bring some laughter, a little payback and/or a smile to its readers and feed my urge.
RTnM eBay Advertising